(Read Carefully Before Signing)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the league or organization indicated below and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (herein defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
1. The parent(s) and/or legal guardians(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating in the below activity or event, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the officials of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agree that, if at any time, I feel anything to be UNSAFE; I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
2. I/We fully understand acknowledge that:
a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation of athletic activities which could result in bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to the Releasees named below.
d) There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. I/We accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees named below.
4. I/We HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENTS(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PRECEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
5. EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the organization is conducting events and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
6. On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite the release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Releasee for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITH ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY NEGLIGENCE OF THE ORGANIZATION NAMED BELOW, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
If and only if you unconditionally agree to all these terms, click ‘Submit ‘ above.